21.7.09

castle


How can one submit to the practice of elimination without having known something worth treasuring by comparison? What is happiness without knowing the stubborn pain of sorrow? The act of elimination carries with it faithfully the act of deduction, which is undoubtedly accompanied by reason. And so it is reason that I employ each time I return, though I never stay and always pass through. Reasonably I deduce that this place has known sadness beyond all joy. Tragedy speaks here loud and clear.

And of the six universal emotions, the only one I had yet to meet was fear.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing by NQQxxx and showing some love <3

    Hopefully your next visit will be shortly...

    P.S: I've added you to my bloglist :-)

    Much love
    xxx




    www.nqqxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks=) im still scared to color mine but i use like the little box at home kits cus they never really do too much damage. id suggest to just start small and work your way up to a lighter color

    ReplyDelete